Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Flyin' through February...

Damn, where does the time go?



Right now, most of it to the job, which I definitely am blessed to have...so in what little "me/CE/free-time" I am left with, in addition to dropping another dope song for the upcoming Diamond D EP, Mil and I managed to get our Freezing World single and accompanying art and blast out right on schedule...unfortunately no new video to back it up, but at least Mil made the graphics look purty again.

Click the album art to check out the latest CE Newsletter. If you missed it, you can sign up at the top of our website to get it each month (sometimes twice). www.cecrew.com



If you want to be a sport and support, you can purchase the single for $0.99 on 1320 Records.com.



Stay tuned, as we are about to leak another track from the album, and put out some behind-the-scenes videos as soon as the editing process is complete. The album drops in two weeks, and the release party is coming up quick! Anyone checking in may not hear from me that much this month, but rest assured that will be a good thing.

Peace and love.
Hameen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what motivates, captivates and rejuvenates me on my never-ending quest for knowledge and art.
Peace, fam, thanks for checkin' in...