Thursday, January 7, 2010

Rhymes For Life...

Thanks to these cats for feelin' our music enough to take the time to upload and share it on youtube. Any chance for someone to hear our music is great for us. I love the picture on the one below - that's when CE rocked the Midtown Music Festival! Not my favorite song off of Trail Mix, but I like it, it's very simple, and relaxing - and it's a great showcase of Creashun's cut talents...



...and here's a 'Mil'lioniare classic, from the first CE album:



The picture on that one was from our first Zach Wolfe photo shoot. All of the pictures we took would go perfectly with the Freezing World theme, it's a shame we can't use them for this album push, save some loot! I really miss that A hat, it was all an black mesh cap with the lowercase A. It was one of my favorites, and so is that album.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what motivates, captivates and rejuvenates me on my never-ending quest for knowledge and art.
Peace, fam, thanks for checkin' in...