Monday, September 7, 2009

Bitter:Sweet melodies...

Trip-hop duo Bitter:Sweet caught my ear on Pandora this afternoon. If you like Portishead, Thievery Corporation, Esthero, etc, then you will probably like their first album, "The Mating Game," released in 2006. Comprised of vocalist Shana Halligan and producer Kiran Shahani, her breathy voice is a great compliment to his moody melodic down-tempo beats. I must say, the album is pretty good from beginning to end...here are a couple of stand-outs.





They have a new album entitled, "Drama," that was released in 2008, but I haven't heard that one yet. If you want to, you can find out more about these guys on their official website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what motivates, captivates and rejuvenates me on my never-ending quest for knowledge and art.
Peace, fam, thanks for checkin' in...