Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Acoustic fingerstyle guitar...

Thomas Leeb is an "Austrian born" virtuouso fingerstyle guitarist who plays with a lot of open tunings, tap harmonics and percussive elements. Here are some examples...





I found him by checking out some of the people who arranged the pieces that I saw Sungha Jung play on youtube. If you haven't seen him, he is the 12 year old Korean prodigy who is ridiculously dope. Thomas Leeb actually wrote "Keep on groovin' to my friend" on Sungha's custom-made Lakewood seen below (built for his little frame). It makes me want to start pulling out the old acoustic again...

Here is a song he wrote and arranged himself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what motivates, captivates and rejuvenates me on my never-ending quest for knowledge and art.
Peace, fam, thanks for checkin' in...