Sunday, June 7, 2009

Productive Saturday...

Had a really productive day yesterday, we were in the studio from noon - midnight. For the first 6 hours I laid a couple new verses and some additional vocal layers on a few songs...then around 7ish, Richard Jones came over and laid down some dope percussion elements (he is such a talented dude!) on a few tracks that needed a little thickening. I am very happy with the direction the album is taking. We only have a few weekends left until our deadline, so we have to utilize every free moment - and on that note...

It's early Sunday morning and I am going to go listen to everything we did...cut, chop, paste, and play around until it's right...maybe even finish some more vocal ideas. I'll leave you with some Cyne, out of Gainesville, Florida. Some laid back hip-hop for your Lazy Sunday.

(there's a skip towards the end of this rip, but it sounds better than the other version I saw on the tube)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what motivates, captivates and rejuvenates me on my never-ending quest for knowledge and art.
Peace, fam, thanks for checkin' in...