Sunday, April 5, 2009

One More Thing...

Right before I crash for the night, I just wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to Diamond D, who turns 39 today. He just stopped by for a minute, we talked about recording his new instrumental project over here at the CE mansion. He played a show last night in Milwaukee, so he didn't stay long. Peace to the one and only, the best kept secret...





A side-note: Cre did the cuts on that last video, and my man Anthony Accurate (Brainstorm Sounds) produced the track. He's a really good dude, and a brilliant producer. He went through it recently, got robbed for all his gear, had to move, ran into some health issues. I just want to wish him well, and hope he's doin' alright...it's been a minute, I need to call him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what motivates, captivates and rejuvenates me on my never-ending quest for knowledge and art.
Peace, fam, thanks for checkin' in...