Sunday, January 30, 2011

Until My Life's Gone

Found a link to a store that is selling a digitized version of the Until My Life's Gone 12" that CE / Arc The Finger put out in 2006. First, when are they sending us a check, and second, why in the world would they use this old picture of the crew in Philly that they found on LastFM?:



Here's the artwork that Mil designed. I found it online, courtesy of Discogs.com.





You can hear samples HERE. Sounds like a terrible rip, if anyone wants this, I have much better versions of these songs in the archives that I will be happy to post for free. For now, if you want to hear I Feel Free feat H20 (aka Kid Captain Koolout), it's the second song on the player on CE's Official Site. HOLLER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what motivates, captivates and rejuvenates me on my never-ending quest for knowledge and art.
Peace, fam, thanks for checkin' in...