Monday, January 10, 2011

Atlanta gets shut down...

The view from my driveway this morning...

Click to see large pic

It's getting ready to sleet all day, after a night of majestic snow. Atlanta is shut down already...this might get ugly, we are not prepared for this.

Instead of driving around, I recommend that all of us Atliens (and anyone else caught in this winter storm) do the following: sit back, make a little drink of your favorite whisky/scotch on the rocks, twist your favorite flavor, and listen to the most apropos album I can think of, courtesy of one of my favorite music blogs (until someone politely asks them to take it down and leave a purchase link in it's place):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what motivates, captivates and rejuvenates me on my never-ending quest for knowledge and art.
Peace, fam, thanks for checkin' in...