Thursday, October 14, 2010

It's been a while...

Totally neglecting the blog/journal...have been spending some time concentrating on the physical realm, which seems to be making me a lot more healthy, as I've lost 20 pounds of fat and went down a pants size. Mostly working til 6, then coming home and working out immediately, then after dinner I spend my last few waking hours organizing and unpacking, or writing to some loose beats and finishing up odds and ends with the upcoming CE projects. We are supposed to have a Diamond EP, Dillon EP, and STS9 EP coming soon, but who knows. Still some work to do, but for the most part, it's all about the art at this point and prepping people for the release.

We just played another A3C...



Sometimes less is more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what motivates, captivates and rejuvenates me on my never-ending quest for knowledge and art.
Peace, fam, thanks for checkin' in...