Saturday, May 29, 2010

Goodbye Lala...

So it's reaching the end of the month, and Lala.com has been bought out by Apple and will no longer be there for me to stream full-length albums on all day long at work! Sucks. So as I'm sitting here doing some late-spring cleaning, I just wanted to share some of the music I've discovered over the past month (scribbled on numerous little office sticky-notes). Most are pretty chill, but that's what I've been feeling at work lately. Anyway, thank you, Lala, and as much as I'll miss you, I'm sure another site will soon take your place.

Let's get right into the music...

First up, a song from French pop duo Holden, not to be confused with the British Techno producer of the same name, whose stuff I did not particularly care for. Their music is kind of sleepy, but the girl's voice is smooth and sexy, and overall it has a very soothing vibe to it...

This song is called Madrid...





They have a 2008 album, Pedrolira, but it's a little boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what motivates, captivates and rejuvenates me on my never-ending quest for knowledge and art.
Peace, fam, thanks for checkin' in...