Sunday, August 8, 2010

"I Get Down" review...



Someone from DJMag.com really liked this song, and I love the alliteration and throw-back references used in this brief but flattering write-up:

"Ooooh man, a Diamond D production! Yeah! Y'heard me! Fantastically spectral spooked stuff that chills the bones even in this hot summer, with brilliant shards of piano and strings and mellotron (set to William Castle settings) rolling under Collective Efforts' back'n'forth nonchalance. Propulsive and punchy and as utterly absorbing as anything he's done since the untouchable 'Stunts Blunts & Hip Hop'. You know you're gonna dig this."

Article taken from HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find out what motivates, captivates and rejuvenates me on my never-ending quest for knowledge and art.
Peace, fam, thanks for checkin' in...